LLUIDAS VALE REHABILITATION & DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
TORONTO/ ONTARIO CHAPTER
Lluidas Vale Rehabilitation & Development Foundation is a nonprofit,
non-denominational Organization developed by members of the Lluidas Vale past
student association to provide community assistance where needed.
The objectives of the Foundation are:
1.To promote, preserve, and perpetuate ties among past and present students/
members of the Lluidas Vale community.
2. To provide wherever possible assistance to the Basic and All Age Schools
as may be necessary from time to time.
3. To provide assistance to seniors and shut-ins as may be necessary from
time to time.
4. To promote social interaction between members and their guests.
5. To hold or arrange social functions, an annual picnic, and other ventures
of a social, educational or recreational nature.
6. To make donations for charitable, educational and other community purposes.
7. To establish a meeting place as members may require.
8.To invest the funds of the foundation at the discretion of the Executive
The Foundation is financed through annual membership fees as well as fund
Membership is open to all past residents of Lluidas Vale who subscribe to
the objectives of the Foundation.
The Foundation shall be operated without the purpose of gain for it’s
members and any profits or donations to the Foundation shall be used in promoting